We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those members of our firm who need to know that information to provide services to you, and to other parties we may contract, who must use that information to provide services to you. Their right to further disclose and use the information is limited by the policies of our firm, applicable law, our Code of Professional Conduct, and any nondisclosure agreements. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
UNDER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When we receive an e-mail request or inquiry through the “Contact Us” section of this Site, we obtain your name, address, phone number, e-mail address and other information relating to your inquiry/request. Where additional information is requested this will be marked and its provision is voluntary. Additional information is only requested to enable us to provide the most appropriate response to your request. We also may collect additional Personal Information from you from time to time through other forms on this Site, through e-mail correspondence, and through other online means. The information required will be the minimum to enable us to deal with your request.
Information of a sensitive nature is not sought through this Site except where legally required as part of the recruitment process. Sensitive information may include data relating to: race or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious or other similar beliefs; physical or mental health; sexual orientation or criminal record. If sensitive information is provided, this will be accepted with the explicit consent to use that information in connection with the purpose for which it has been provided.
TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Tech Digital Group, LLC collects certain personal information about you-but only when that information is provided by you or is obtained by us with your authorization. We jointly use that information to prepare your personal or business income tax returns, and to provide you with various tax and financial planning services, at your request.
Examples of sources from which we collect information include interviews, phone calls and text messages, letters or e-mails, tax return or financial planning organizers, and your financial history questionnaires.
INSTANCES WHEN WE MAY NEED TO DISCLOSE CERTAIN INFORMATION
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those members of our firm who need to know that information in order to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or premature destruction. As a general rule, we do not disclose personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone. However, to the extent required by law and any applicable state Code of Professional Conduct, certain non-public information about you may be subject to disclosure in the following situations:
- To comply with a validly issued and enforceable subpoena, deposition, or a legal summons.
- In the course of a review of our firm’s practices under the authorization of a State or National Licensing Board, or as necessary to properly respond to an inquiry or complaint from such an organization.
- In the event of a prospective purchase, sale, or merger, provided that we take appropriate precautions (for example, through a written confidentiality agreement) so the prospective purchaser or merger partner does not disclose client information obtained in the course of the review.
- As a part of any actual or threatened legal or alternative dispute resolution proceedings either initiated by or against us, provided we disclose only the information necessary to file, pursue, or defend against the lawsuit and take reasonable precautions to ensure that the information disclosed does not become a matter of public record.
- To provide information to affiliates of the firm and non-affiliated third parties who perform services or functions for us in conjunction with our services to you, but only if we have a contractual agreement with the other party, which prohibits them from disclosing or using the information other than for the stated purposes, for which it was disclosed.
We value your business and be assured that we are committed to protecting and preserving your privacy. We hope you view our firm as your most trusted advisor and we pledge to you that we will work to continue earning and safekeeping your trust.
Last up-date on: 03/12/2018